DIY Stencils with Photoshop:
Sorry everyone for not having posted anything in a very very long time! I've been having a lot of problems with my laptop. It's still having problems so I will probably be posting less until I get a working computer. So I've decided to make stencils because I have a bunch of spray paints at home so I might as well use them.
What you'll need:
- picture of your choice
- scissors or xacto knife
- spray paint
How to do it:
1. Open Photoshop and open the image.
Yes, it's Gregory Peck!
2. Go to Image > Adjustments > Posterize. Adjust it. I set mine to 10.
3. Go to Image > Adjustments > Threshold. Adjust it. I also set mine to 10.
4, Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur. I set mine at 4.
5. Go back to Posterize and put it at 2.
6. Now you can print it. Cut it out and Spray paint it!
The first one wasn't great. I tried again after and it is much better now.
I made four of them all together.