Photo Transfer With Packaging Tape

Photo Transfer With Packaging Tape:

What you'll need:















- packaging tape
- printed pictures
- a bowl of warm water
- scissors
- a surface to stick your photo transfer
- a ruler

How to do it:

1. I started by choosing a picture (mickey mouse)



2. With the packaging tape, I covered the whole surface of the picture.





3. With a ruler, I made sure that there were no bubbles or trapped air.



4. I then dipped the picture into warm water and waited about 5 mins.





5. After 5 mins, I carefully removed the paper at the back.




6. Once the paper is completely removed, it should look like this.




 7. I then stuck it to a glass bottle and voila!




Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow great Photo Transfer With Packaging Tape by following above method i will try it personally in my home.... and with inspiring your idea i will make these kinds of packaging tape stickers make my glasses, cup, bowls, etc more funny....


    Thanks for your creativity idea.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had any luck running this class through the dishwasher?
    Or is it safe to assume its hand wash only?
    One last quick question?
    Do you think it would be possible to bake the image on a glass coffee mug?
    Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you just print it on a regular piece of paper?

    ReplyDelete

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions