Friday, 20 June 2014
Votive Castle Lantern
Votive Castle Lantern:
What you'll need:
- Printouts downloaded from this webpage
- Tissue paper to use for the windows
- Xacto Knife
- Paper glue
- LED votive (some flicker like real candles)
DOWNLOAD CASTLE PRINT-OUTS HERE:
Lova's World - Castle
How to do it:
1. Download and print out the files attached to this post. Print two copies of the page for each castle you will make.
2. Use scissors or Xacto knife to cut out four castle sides.
3. Using Xacto, cut out the little windows from the castle sides.
4. Cut pieces of tissue paper a little bigger than each window and glue the tissue to the back side of each castle wall to create a cute little window.
5. Glue the four sides of the castle together.
6. Place your new lantern over your LED votive and enjoy!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)