DIY Moon Clock:
What you'll need:
- 7″ NASA moon printout (click link to download)
- clock kit
- cork trivet
- cardboard paper
How to do it:
1. Print out the moon printout on an A4 paper and make sure it's the same size as the cork trivets.
2. Cut out a circle the same size as your moon and cork trivet on your cardboard paper.
3. Glue all three pieces together.
4. Make a hole in all three pieces. This is where you will add your handles and your clock machinery will go at the back of the cork.
5. Add a little hook and voila! Hang it on your wall. Step back. Admire.