DIY Hanging Chains Headband

DIY Hanging Chains Headband:

hanging chains headband  -  coachella style

What you'll need:

 Circular headband
- Chains: fine, thick, gold, silver, rose gold… use a variety of colors and sizes or all the same… choose chains that are lighter in weight.
- Jump rings {for small chains only}
- Beading pliers


hanging chains headband diy-1-coachella style

How to do it:
hanging chains headband diy-2-coachella style



1. Prepare your chains. I used about 30-35 chains, longest down the middle/back, tapering up around the sides. It’s up to you how long or short you’d like them to hang.

hanging chains headband diy-3-coachella style

2.  Using the extra loose chain links or jump rings for small chains, attach one chain to each section of your plastic headband. I began at the ends with the longest chains and worked my way up knowing that I would clasp this at the back/base of my head where my hair was the longest.
hanging chains headband diy-4-coachella style














DIY chain headband-blue and white  pottery

3.  Working from the ends up, I stopped just about at my temples or above my ears. You may choose to use as many or as few chains as you like. The Topshop version goes all the way around, including short bangs.




VOILA!


hanging chains headband DIY-long hair accessories

DIY chain headband- blonde hair

hanging chains headband DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions