Teen DIY Pencil Case/Purse

Teen DIY Pencil Case/Purse:



So a few days ago, I decided to make my very own pencil case for the first day back to school, but it turned out smaller than I wanted it to be and looked more like a purse with a zip. Sadly I do not have any pictures to accompany my instructions.

What you'll need:

- denim
- zip
- sewing machine
- bleach
- scissors

How to do it:

1. I first cut the leg of an old denim and cut it into 16 x 11 inches rectangle.

2. I then folded the rectangle in half to create a smaller rectangle which will be about 8 x 6 inches.

3. After i sewed the two 6 inches sides of the pencil case.

4. I then did a mountain fold at the bottom of the purse and at the top I added a dark blue zip.

5. I decided to dip the bottom of my purse in bleach and added a few slits to make it more fancy.

That is all!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions