Pumpkin Pie Cookies:
A delicious dessert for Autumn!
What you'll need:
Cookie Base and Topping:
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 4 oz cold cream cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese, well softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
How to do it:
1.Heat oven to 350 F. Generously spray bottoms and sides of 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Place cookie mix in large bowl. Cut in butter and add 4 oz cream cheese. Mix until it is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of cookie mixture for the topping. Press 2 tablespoons of remaining cookie mixture into the bottom of the muffin cups.
2. In a small bowl, add 3 oz of cream cheese and stir until it's smooth. Add the remaining pumpkin filling ingredients and mix well. Place a teaspoon of pumpkin filling in the center of each cookie. Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons of the reserved cookie topping.
3. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edge of the cookies are golden brown. Let them cool in a pan for about 30 minutes. Then they are ready to serve.
Yummy! Great for autumn!