What you'll need:
- Paper mache boxes: any size
- Foam balls ( same size as boxes)
- Glue gun
- Fabric & accessories
How to do it:
1. Cut foam balls in half
2. Hot glue foam on top of the boxes.
Here are two different way to decorate your cupcake giftboxes:
FABRIC/RIBBON WRAPPED CUPCAKE:
1. Hot glue the ribbon's end onto the top of the ball.
2. Twist the ribbon around itself, hot gluing it to the ball as you go. Keep wrapping until you have covered the foam ball.
3. Add accessories.
CHOCOLATE SHAVING FELT CUPCAKE:
1. Cut 1 inch of felt squares and dab hot glue in the middle.
2. Pinch the square into a triangle and hold until the glue dries.
3. Dab hot glue at the base of the newly formed triangle.
4. Pinch the triangle in half again and hold until the glue dries.
5. Cut off pointed end and dab hot glue where you have just made a cut.
6. Hot glue it to the foam ball and continue until the entire ball is covered.
7. add accessories.