Fabric Friendship Bracelet:
What you'll need:
- fabric strips (about 2ft long, preferably cotton)
- a clip to hold your fabric
How to do it:
1. Choose 3 strip of fabric. Secure it with your clip to keep it in place.
2. Start braiding your fabrics. When you get close to the end, measure the bracelet to your wrist.
Since this is a slip on bracelet, you would want to make sure you have enough room to wiggle the bracelet over your hand.
3. Once you have made the bracelet to fit your hand, sew both ends of the bracelet together. Make sure that all the fabrics have been sewn together.
4. Trim off the strings and cut the fabric to just above where you sewed.
5. To cover up the sewed edges, cut or tear a piece of fabric about 2 inches wide and about 8 inches long. Slip the fabric into the bracelet where you sewed the ends and tie a single knot. Trim off the extra fabric from your knot.