DIY Leather Phone Case:
What you'll need:
- Leather or fake leather 35×10 cm
- Lace or mesh 35×10 cm
- Chain or thread
- Glue spray
- Needle and thread
- Brooch or pendant (I had this from an old necklace)
How to do it:
1. Spray the glue to the back of the mesh or lace.
2. Glue it to the leather or fake leather and let dry.
3. Trim the excess from the edges.
4. Fold 1cm to the inside in one end of the piece and sew.
5. Join the sides from the inside out leaving room for overlap (about 7 cm) and sew them.
6. Turn the entire piece inside out.
7. Sew or glue the edges of the flap towards the inside.
8. Sew the thread or the chain to the top corners of the case and sew or glue the brooch or pendant to the flap.
Finished! And it's so pretty!