What you'll need:
- Pepsi can
- Small Coin
- Hot Glue Gun
- Dimensional Magic Mod Podge
How to make it:
1. Grab your closest Pepsi can, and cut out the largest logo. Decide what part of the logo you want to be on your coin.
2. Trace the coin onto the back of the can (in case you mess up), and then cut it out. Try to cut it a little bit smaller than you traced, that way it'll fit perfectly!
3. Hot glue the logo onto the coin.
4. Then use the "Dimensional Magic" and cover it completely. Get right up next to the edges. Let it dry from 3-6 hours. If you touch it, you'll get finger prints.
5. For this project, you have to bend the earring loop on the bottom so it's facing the opposite way. Glop some hot glue on your coin, and press the earring into the hot glue. Put some extra on for good measure.