What you'll need:
- Nail polish
- Anti-chip top coat
- Printable rub-on transfer paper
- Tweezers (optional)
How to do it:
1. Create your cat face designs in a photo editing program. Measure your nails and re-size cat images so the faces will fit on your nails. Or just download mine:
2. Paint your nails in a couple of coats of a light, neutral color. Let dry completely.
3. Print your cat faces on the matte side of the transfer film. I printed mine as close to the edge as possible, so I would use as little film as possible.
4. Cut out a piece of the transfer film with all of your designs on it. Cut a piece of the adhesive film slightly larger.
5. Cut out the designs, trimming as close as possible to the printed areas. You now have your own transfers!
6. To apply your transfers to your nails, peel off the clear adhesive film and carefully place face-down on your nail. It will be sticky, so try to position it where you want it before you let it touch your nail. I was able to carefully re-position my transfers as long as I didn't press down on them.
7. Gently rub the top of the design, which is the shiny side of the transfer film, to help bond the design to your nail. Leave it for several minutes then peel it off. You may need to use the tweezers.
8. Repeat for all ten nails, then apply top coat.
Aren't they Purr-fect!
Even the cat seems to like it!