What you'll need:
- Donut Template
- Free formed Frosting Shape
- Stuffing ( I used cotton balls)
- Key Chain (optional)
How to do it:
1. Trace and cut out two matching donut shapes and cut one free form frosting shape.
2. Pin the frosting on one of the donut shapes.
3. Straight stitch all around the frosting.
4. Stack both of the donut shapes together and stitch through all three layers of the donut hole.
Add some beads.
5. Stitch all around the donut going through both donut layer. Leave a few inches open to add in the stuffing (cotton).
You can choose to add the key chain.
That's it! Doesn't it look delicious! I think i'm gonna get me some donuts!