Eye Reflection with Photoshop:
In this tutorial, i'll be using Adobe Photoshop CS5. I will be showing you how to add a reflection in the eye.
What you'll need:
- picture of an eye
- another picture which will be the reflection ( I chose the earth)
How to do it:
1. Open up Photoshop. Click on File and Open your eye picture.
2. Open another picture. I chose the earth. This picture will be the reflection you put in your eye.
3. Where there is your brush tool, right click it and change it to color replacement tool.
4. Paint the eye in black. It should look like this:
5. Go back to your other picture (earth picture) and go around it with your lasso tool. It doesn't have to be perfect.
7. Now on the right side, where you can find the Layers. Change Normal to Overlay.
It should look like this:
9. Now with the eraser tool, get rid of the parts that overlap.
10. Now go back to your Brush Tool, Select Black and color in the pupil so that it stands out.
And that's it!
Here are some other examples: