DIY American Flag Cuff Jeans:
With the 4th of July around the corner, I knew it was time for a patriotic DIY!
What you'll need:
- A pair of old jeans (preferably old boyfriend- style jeans)
- An american flag printed item
- Safety pins, needle and thread
How to do it:
1. Turn the jeans inside out and use safety pins to attach the fabric to the bottom portion of the leg. I used stripes on one leg and stars on the other, and sewed the fabric up to about mid-calf.
2. Turn your jeans right-side out and roll up the cuffs to reveal your new patriotic pants!